We are gearing up for our 2nd Bliss Cruise in November 2024. This is our trip report from April.

We met this amazing couple who we discovered did the Vanilla Swingers podcast and had so much fun hanging with them. After, they did a 4-part Bliss Cruise review that basically said everything we experienced ourselves! Shout out to you guys, Kat & Leo! Here is their Bliss Cruise Review.

Here's our trip report.

We sailed on our first swinger cruise on the April 2024 Bliss Cruise, and wow, what a wild and unforgettable experience! Setting sail on a fully chartered Royal Caribbean ship packed with 4,000 open-minded adults ready to have a good time was everything I expected and more.

From the minute we boarded, the atmosphere was electric. The pool deck was a nonstop party topless sunbathing during the day and sexy frolicking at night. My favorite had to be the Glow Night party. Picture thousands of people covered in neon paint dancing to a DJ who knew how to keep the energy up. The playrooms? Lets just say they were never empty, and the staff did an amazing job making sure everything was clean, comfortable, and respectful. The host couples could play and were HOT!!!

The vibe was super inclusive, and I loved how easy it was to meet new people. Whether you�re into swinging or just looking for fun, theres something for everyone workshops, shows, sexy pool games, you name it. The highlight for me was connecting with Kat and Leo from the Vanilla Swingers podcast. OMG so fun!

As expected, the Bliss Cruise lives up to its reputation as an all-out, judgment-free zone where anything goes, and everyone is having a good time. We can't wait for November!