Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes you say no?

Those who think that if you don't swing you should go to Couples are a turn off for me. We go to have fun with friends old and new, we just don't choose to fuck them.
    H3 - July 2010
    H2 - June 2011
    H2 - June 16-24 2012

Quote Originally Posted by majicman View Post
    Those who think that if you don't swing you should go to Couples are a turn off for me. We go to have fun with friends old and new, we just don't choose to fuck them.
    Yeah.... I thought that comment was a little odd myself!

The diversity of experience is what makes going to Hedo so fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by magjoy View Post
    Along with most of the large swinger crew ignoring us because we didn't swing, there was a woman who was more worried about conjunctivitis. Seriously? You're there to suck and fuck anyone willing and you're worried about conjunctivitis?? <no really, that's the word she used!!>
    I like your sense of silly, Magjoy and through your post, I learned that conjunctivitis is Pink Eye...lol
    -HGL

....those who voted for G.W. Bush, those who voted for Barrak Obama, people who quote Elliot Spitzer or Anthony Weiner, people who can sing the "Barney" song word for word, rappers who wear as much gold in their teeth as around their neck (nothing against the rap industry,just a tad too pretentious for us), Vinnies, Wallys, girls who don't suck cock, guys who do, sex fiends (unless we like them), guys who wax their asses, guys who NEED to wax their asses, Catholic Priests, primates that aren't human, one legged peruvian midgets, people who play naked oiled twister.....alone, people who believe anal sex involves anything exiting said orifice, people younger than our adult children (unless they think we're hot).....
    Connie and Mick from Reno, NV

Trip # 2... Oct. 27th - Nov. 6th, 2011

Trip # 3.... Oct. 26th - Nov. 4th, 2012

Trip # 4 ... Oct. 30th - Nov. 8th, 2013

Yahoo...... Dancing_2Some
    SLS......... Dancing2some
    AFF......... Dancing2some

Nice list Connie and Mick- kept us laughing all the way through- and in retrospect makes us sound pretty slutty since our list was so short!!!!
    Nick (and the picky- REALLY! - Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Those people who think they have beem going for so long that they have rights there to everything ( I agree that they do have rights to some things, but not everything!!)!!! And people who thing they can eat at the tables in the pool midday during games and not get splashed. Turns me off all together, but 3 mins larer I get over it, lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

LOL, thanks Nick (and the picky and perky Kitty). All in good fun. Truth be told, if the mood strikes, we can be as easy as the next couple, single, or randy kangaroo. We even once played with a pair of Dallas Cowboy fans

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing2some View Post
    ....those who voted for G.W. Bush, those who voted for Barrak Obama, people who quote Elliot Spitzer or Anthony Weiner, people who can sing the "Barney" song word for word, rappers who wear as much gold in their teeth as around their neck (nothing against the rap industry,just a tad too pretentious for us), Vinnies, Wallys, girls who don't suck cock, guys who do, sex fiends (unless we like them), guys who wax their asses, guys who NEED to wax their asses, Catholic Priests, primates that aren't human, one legged peruvian midgets, people who play naked oiled twister.....alone, people who believe anal sex involves anything exiting said orifice, people younger than our adult children (unless they think we're hot).....
    what about Scandinavian midgets?
    Cop?
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing2some View Post
    We even once played with a pair of Dallas Cowboy fans
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Say it isnt so...
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Dallas fans.....Oh now you're picking a fight with Steph.... be warned.
    And yeah- it is almost 100% mood and moment for us too.
    Nick (and the bouncy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by majicman View Post
    So how are you turned off when you are never going to do anything? Have no problems with anyone going to Hedonism and having their own brand of fun. I was giving the obvious logical solution. Oh but if you went to Couples then the people on beach the would judge you for being out on the island.

Scandanavian midgets are cool, they have a cute accent. Peruvian midgets just speak gibberish to me though. Midgets of any nationality (I'm sorry, little people) wouldn't be cool at Hedo though. You'd have to carry them every time you went in the pool or hot tub, just a huge pain, if you ask me. I think the fantasy that women have about little people is mostly untrue anyway. It just appears larger, because they're closer to the ground. And the "jovial" thing? They're only giggling because the high grass tickles their sack.

That and they are always sticking their noses in every ones business lol
    gotta go then you'll know lol!

I tell you what and who makes us say no. Creepy single guys that use my favorite movie as their user name on this board. Thanks for ruining that for me. Kinda makes the Dancing2some's list look not too bad. At least you don't have to take a shower after talking to one legged Peruvian midgets. And what is the big deal about Cowboy fans? I work in a very tall building in Philadelphia filled with Philadelphia Eagle fans. Yes, soft pretzel eating, cheese steak having, E A G L E S chanting, chicken wing bowl going, loud, Santa Claus hating, obnoxious, hockey fight loving, People. I put up with this every day yet still married a die hard Eagles fan. So easy on the Dallas fans. Sheeze. Oh, and just kidding After Burner. You're not that creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by B and K View Post
    I tell you what and who makes us say no. Creepy single guys that use my favorite movie as their user name on this board. Thanks for ruining that for me. Kinda makes the Dancing2some's list look not too bad. At least you don't have to take a shower after talking to one legged Peruvian midgets. And what is the big deal about Cowboy fans? I work in a very tall building in Philadelphia filled with Philadelphia Eagle fans. Yes, soft pretzel eating, cheese steak having, E A G L E S chanting, chicken wing bowl going, loud, Santa Claus hating, obnoxious, hockey fight loving, People. I put up with this every day yet still married a die hard Eagles fan. So easy on the Dallas fans. Sheeze. Oh, and just kidding After Burner. You're not that creepy...
    Awwww shucks B and K, you give me such a warm tingly feeling, thanks for taking the time out to get to know me, always fun to get the attention of folks who share my appreciation for certain movies. Goooo Eagles
    If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast