Hi there

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. jongenjong
    jongenjong
    Hello our name is Niek & Yvonne I don't know if I communicated this before as well. We are pre-tanning because off course we are planning to be on the nude side.
  2. Miss B Haven 2
    Miss B Haven 2
    Hi there...we are a Canadian couple...we will be at Hedo3 March 24 to April 7....we will have learned the ropes by the time you get there.....We are hoping to be able to let loose and let nature take its course.....if it's meant to happen then Hedo sounds like a good place for it to happen. Miss B is getting ready with lots of slut wear for the evenings
  3. jongenjong
    jongenjong
    So we will be meeting Miss B Haven 2, we will arrive at toga night!
  4. islandlove
    How you doing! we are from Miami Florida we will be there April 2 - 5 live in color lol. looking to have lots of fun and memorable experiences.
  5. silentred
    silentred
    hi we are scott and nicki, march 31 to april 5. our first time!!!!
  6. GaVoyeurs-n-mor
    GaVoyeurs-n-mor
    Welcome Island and Silent! We are counting down the days, soon to be counting the hours.......... Our second trip and we are hoping it will be as much fun as the first. We will be there 5 days instead of the short 3 we were there last April. Sun, sex, drinks, play, watching, being watched, touching, being touched............ Darn it there I go again!!!!!!!
  7. LaelNancy
    LaelNancy
    Arrive April 1st toga night for quick 4 days and leave Sunday. Can't miss us both 40yo and he has half sleeve tattoo tropical theme on left arm. Would love to touch base with others to make sure to have some drinking buddies and have a great 4 days......thanks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12