Oct 13 - 23, 2009

1. MagAndPatootie
    MagAndPatootie
    We will be there the 13th through the 23rd of October '09. This will be our second trip... Our first was last year. Obviously, we liked it so much we have to go back.... Oh, we are Mark and Judy.... Although we are reluctant to post a pic, look for a tiny, 100 pound Asian woman who has, once again, mercifully agreed to be seen with her 24/7 buzzed, naked, out of shape, old geezer husband, that will be us....
  2. keystone
    keystone
    Well I'll look for you as I will be there 10-15-19-09. You can see what I look like if you want . Buy you a drink at Delroy's.
    Bob
  3. JuicyLucie
    JuicyLucie
    Look for Kerry and I too. Kerry is 5"8 wears black baseball cap, dark sunglasses, tattoo of unicorn on right shoulder, 50 something. I am 5'1'', short hair, glasses, pleasantly plump, 40 something. We will likely run into you guys Oct 15 - Oct 22. This is our fourth trip to Hedo ll/lll. Counting the days. Bought 60 SPF sunscreen today.
  4. MagAndPatootie
    MagAndPatootie
    Bought 60 SPF sunscreen today.

Uh-oh, we only bought 30 SPF... We'll just rub it on twice as thick.
  5. MagAndPatootie
    MagAndPatootie
    Oh, I forgot something important ... 13 days and counting
  6. JuicyLucie
    JuicyLucie
    15 more days for us... Can't wait to get together with everyone. So glad so many people said "HI" prior to our trip; sounds like the party will get started quicker than ever.
  7. smithtandj
    ...lest we not be forgotten. Learned my lesson in May...don't forget the sunscreen on the buttocks! LOL I was pink for a week - this time I am ready to roll - let the good times begin!!!! Teri & Jeff