Introducing Sexylady

1. sexylady
    sexylady
    They called me sexylady when i was at Hedo3 last in July 2009. The name stuck and was available in the forum so there I am. My husband and I both post in this. We are a team and we do everything together. That is 31 years of marriage for you. We are both curious players. Our understanding is that I can play, he can't. That's for now and will change when it changes.
    We are really looking forward to this trip as we could not make it in our ussual fourth of July 31st marriage anniversary this year.
    I am looking to be flirted with, played with and be a bit naughty. My husband will watch and get a hard-on that he can use only on me.
  2. locogringo
    locogringo
    Hi! Welcome to The Body Shot Bunch! You picked a great week to go - All of the LoveVoodoo crowd is friendly & welcoming, and our little band is a great group.

I don't doubt that you'll be more than able to get any and all of your fantasies / desires fulfilled on this trip - Just be flirty yourself and you'll have plenty of willing offers. By all means hit up some of us for Body Shots - we'll be more than happy to oblige

See you in November!
    Issac your Bartender & Julie your Cruise Director
  3. shellysdoughboy
    shellysdoughboy
    Where does the line form ? lol , and welcome
  4. sexylady
    sexylady
    Thanks for your replies. We are thinking of arriving 2 days before the 13th just to get used to the big party arrives. Is that a good idea?
  5. shellysdoughboy
    shellysdoughboy
    there are a few of us already doing that , I know of 2 couples getting there early think they arrive on the 10th and we arrive on the 11th
  6. divandude441
    divandude441
    Hey you early birds!! Getting there alll early huh? Okkkkk wellll we guess that's ok with us...but you know when the party starts don't cha?????

Dats right...it starts when WE GET THERE!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!!!
  7. shellysdoughboy
    shellysdoughboy
    yeah girl you two are the party people it will be nice to see you guys again ! take care and see you soon , oh we arrive on the 10th now also
  8. mugs1234
    mugs1234
    Hi there Sexy! This Dave from Dave and Patti. Welcome to the group!!! Best bunch of people you can be with at Hedo or everywhere! See you soon

Mugs
  9. sexylady
    sexylady
    Its all done thanks to castaways. Can't wait until 11th Nov. C u all wonderful guys and gals.