Who's ready for Love Voodoo Fest '12?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Just plain Chad
    Just plain Chad
    I am! This is my first time going to Hedo II as a single guy.

I've been there 6 times in the past.

How you all doing?
  2. PeasnapodX2
    PeasnapodX2
    We are going although not ready...We have a tanning bed plan and costumes to figure out but can't wait to go.
  3. Don6969
    Don6969
    Hi am a single guy from toronto and love hedo! Was there with my ex... Wanna go back as a single guy now.. What dates r u guys goin?
  4. KokomoAJ
    KokomoAJ
    First time with Lovevoodoo Nov. 9 - 17. Ready to party and its only June!
  5. Jerry&Kelly
    Jerry&Kelly
    We are so excited to go with this group! we overlapped with them a little bit last year and booked with them as soon as we got back last Nov. We have a trip to hedo coming up in July then it will be 108 days til our Nov trip! See you all soon!
  6. Mikeysx
    Mikeysx
    We're in.
  7. PeasnapodX2
    PeasnapodX2
    I am freakin out....I need to loose 20lbs and I am getting frustrated with this not eating diet...I am so glad that most at hedo won't look at my fat self this year...All sizes accepted but I kept off the weight for 6 years and I am trying to figure out what the hell happened..Break the f--kin scale 4 me.
  8. KokomoAJ
    KokomoAJ
    PeasnapodX2

If you hold off until we are at Hedo I may hav e a solution to your diet. It calls for nothing but um exercise and drinking.
  9. PeasnapodX2
    PeasnapodX2
    KokomoAJ yeah not a pound lost and just over two months to get there. See ya there. Look for me at the pool with the cammo hat and Bob Marley patch. Dif real bad. Don't forget to stop in for our wedding vows on the beach Monday the 12th at 10am.
  10. sexylady
    sexylady
    Our 3rd in a row for Lvoodoo..we always like to reac ha few days earlier to avoid the rush while checking in. Look out for my husband competing for the Miss LVD contest..his 3rd in a row..keeps trying -so what if others think it is not funny. He just loves the attention.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast