Don't be shy!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. UN-WRAPPED
    UN-WRAPPED
    Hi Everyone
    Thought we'd start this thread to introduce ourselves, and let everyone know a little bout us, in hopes you all will share a little bout yourselves......
    Name,Age,Job,Hobbies,Favorite Drinks,Whats you listen to,
    Boxers, Briefs, or Bare,well, you get the picture.....

Me ( Ed ), age 50,
    Her (Lisa or Liz), age 38 (she's been that age for over 10 years now!!!) lol
    Ed; Quality Assurance Mgr. in a manufacturing company. Lisa; RN

What we like; we both like hanging with friends on the weekend and of course our beloved Pittsburgh sports teams, Steelers, Pirate and Pens!!!!!!! We love Hedo!!!! This will be our 3rd time back.

Our favorite drinks: Liz, scotch and water ( it taste like gasoline to me, yuk), beer, frozen drinks. Hell she will drink anything once. Ha!! Ed, just beer.

I need to post to make it all fit. LOL
  2. UN-WRAPPED
    UN-WRAPPED
    Favorite music; 80’/90"s rock and all country!!! I, Ed try to play guitar and sing!!!!!!!!!

Been married for 6 years, found my best friend!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed; Boxer briefs!!
    Lisa: Boys shorts!!

Ed and Liz
  3. oconusmedic
    oconusmedic
    We'll be there the last week of March, when are you guys there?
  4. UN-WRAPPED
    UN-WRAPPED
    Will be there March 10th to the 18th!!!!!
  5. jcandt69
    jcandt69
    we love the BEARS, and yes we know our QB is worthless. we love going to h2 because its so laid back and one big party. i work 2 jobs. one i like and the other-well you know. our lives our so busy, and this our one week we get to be crazy with no-worrie mon. and you meet the best people on these vacations
  6. Whtzup
    Whtzup
    Thats why we ALL go jc it's all about the friends you make the party a bonus
  7. wickedfun
    wickedfun
    Hi Ed and Liz!
    We will be going to Hedo for our first time March 12 to 19th. Looking forward to it, however a little bit anxious. We are going with no expectations!!! We always manage to have a blast wherever we go, so we should be fine!
  8. Sue and Nigel
    Sue and Nigel
    Hi Ed and Liz,

we are Sue and Nigel (46/46) and we are going to H2 from the 25 feb to 10 March ( Goddess week. This will be our second visit to H2 although we have been to H3 previously. We love the friendships, lifestyle brings as we have crazy busy lives and normal friendships are nearly impossible. We would love to chat with others visiting H2 the same dates. By the way, cyperinias for us........................
  9. CANDI/BILL
    CANDI/BILL
    We'll be there 3-7 to 3-16, this is the 3rd year in a row we been going. We just have a laid back time, focus our lives back onto each other. Up early to spend as much time in the sun, however we realyl want to at least spend one night to see what we miss and to have some "adult" fun.
  10. newnudies
    newnudies
    Hey everyone, We are booked for Feb.29th - Mar7th. Our 4th Hedo trip! We are soooooo excited!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast