Hello and who's got DIF? ... other than me ... lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. girlygirlinheat
    girlygirlinheat
    Hi everyone!

OK, who's been to Hedo II before in January? Or any other time for that matter?

I'm going with a friend for half of week 2 and all of week 3 (so far, with a little bit of luck anyway). This will be my 3rd time to Hedo though only the 2nd in January. My first trip was in May of last year - a birthday gift from a good friend.

Already counting down - less than 6 months to go - and can't wait to see all of my friends there and make some new ones.

2. Calliope
    Calliope
    We will just miss you, we will be there for week four. However, we have been throwing around the idea of going two days early and making it a ten day stay
  3. funlovincpl
    funlovincpl
    Only 108 more sleeps until our first day of Hedo 2011! This will be our 3rd trip to H2 in January. Can't wait to meet old friends, make some new ones and have some fun and naughty times!!
  4. girlygirlinheat
    girlygirlinheat
    We were going to do a 10-day stay as well but I didn't have enough vacation time
  5. Calliope
    Calliope
    We compromised on nine days (eight nights)
  6. jongenjong
    jongenjong
    We are flying over the pond from Amsterdam for a one week visit. Jan 20th to 27th.

Our first time to HedoII and first time in jan.

Last year was our hedo virgin tripo to HedoIII in April. And we are having DIF every day.

Counting down the days, hope to see you there
  7. girlygirlinheat
    girlygirlinheat
    bummer - we won't get to see you. leaving the 18th.

counting down though. can't wait!!!!!
  8. ParadiseSeeker
    ParadiseSeeker
    Going to be there in 45 days!!!!!!!!!! Jan. 22-29th. Its amazing how time seems to creep by when your looking forward to something so much!!! Can't wait to meet new friends
  9. jongenjong
    jongenjong
    42 days to go, I agree it feels like the days are creeping.
  10. kinkykitten
    kinkykitten
    DIF has been biting me since February. Will be at Hedo II for the first time Jan 20-27. Here's hoping it's just as good if not better than III.... 36 more days to go!!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast