Hi there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. jongenjong
    jongenjong
    Nice to meet you!
    Where are you from and what are you expecting at Hedo?
  2. GaVoyeurs-n-mor
    GaVoyeurs-n-mor
    We are from Atlanta and we expect to spend 5 days naked and happy. Lots of sun, drinks, sex, play, fun, relaxing, watching, being watched, touching, being touched.... Damn, there I go getting excited already.
    This will be our second trip and we are very much looking forward to "coming home"
  3. jongenjong
    jongenjong
    We're so excited as well, our sex-frequency is already going up!!
    I hope we don't get our expectations to high.
  4. GaVoyeurs-n-mor
    GaVoyeurs-n-mor
    Here is our key to expectations. Do not have ANY! The more you think you want things to happen, the more you will not allow them to happen. Hedonism is about letting go of inhibitions, no living by a clock, no freezing in the winter, no fear of doing what you want with each other and with others. Just be who you always are on the inside. At Hedo, that inside person gets to come outside and play. It feels great. Have a very clear understanding of what you are comfortable with and you will easily fulfill your ever fantasy from the mild to the truly wild. Get naked fast and have fun slow, then fast, then slower and deeper and then............... darn it, there I go again. Counting down to April 3.

M n B
  5. jongenjong
    jongenjong
    Sounds like my kind of holiday !
  6. ovallemaribel
    ovallemaribel
    I am originallyfrom the Dominican republic, but I live in Texas. This is my first time going to Hedo III with my boyfriend, 4-12 April 10. My boyfriend was there last May and he enjoyed very much. I don’t know anybody that it going at the same time as we are going. I am looking to meet fun people before I go, if you are interested drop me a line. I am planning to do it all if I can.
  7. jongenjong
    jongenjong
    Hi there we will be there when you arrive.
    We are both blonde and from The Netherlands so if you hear anybody speaking with a funny accent it must be us.
    N&Y
  8. GaVoyeurs-n-mor
    GaVoyeurs-n-mor
    Do either of you sound like Ruud Gullit? Dutch footballer who managed some here in the US. Loved te accent. Very sexy.

MnB
  9. jongenjong
    jongenjong
    No the Ruud Gullit accent is more Dutch/Surinam. But off course you can tell us after we met. And I don't look very much like Ruud as well.
    I look more like our dutch crown-prince Willem Alexander of Orange.
    N.
  10. GaVoyeurs-n-mor
    GaVoyeurs-n-mor
    We look forward to meeting you. We are Mike and Becky. Not sure if I communicated that before. Must be nice to look like royalty! Just posted a pic of Mike in a thread in the Bar forum. The thread is about tanning in preparation for our visit. We suggest tanning VERY highly as we saw a ton of people that got really bad burns in just a few hours. Make sure if you plan to end up on the nude side that you tan ALL over.

M n B
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast