Conversation Between MMMjami and crabbyvixen

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hey! How have you two been?
  2. Hey there!! How have you too been?
  3. Ya, we wished we could of caught you before you left. It was great meeting you 2!!! Thanks for everything...hahaha.. Even keeping vernon soft during that contest..hahaha
  4. i didnt get to say good bye to you guys!!!! You were so fun!!! hugs and kisses!!!!! xoxoxooxoxoox
  5. YOu know we will!!! I am doing so much to get ready to go!!! I can't wait to get on that plane... but we have a 20 hour layover in Miami!!! so we will be partying there and then hitting HEDO!!! We'll be waiting for you guys
  6. It looks like you arrive 2 days beofr us....so please make sure you heat up the hot tub for us.
  7. Almost there!!!!

DIF is really bad right now.
  8. Well it's down to 2 weeks until we leave!!! I'm excited to get away and see what Hedo is all about
  9. Trust me when I tell you...do not overpack!!!! Pack what you think you will need and then take out half of it. As long as you have sun block and a couple sexxy outfits for evening wear....that is all you will need. You will be (or should be) naked the rest of the time. Do not stress...this will be the best vacation you have ever been on. We have not shopped for one thing yet and we are not stressing....thats a lie. We did purchase some sunblock. Brad and Vicki
  10. Well the time is getting closer and I am no where to being close! I have so much shopping to do, but so much has come up that I don't have the time...GRRRR
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast