Conversation Between cpl2play and shellysdoughboy

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. hey guys hope you are having a great holiday season , you better call us when you come to florida this year !!!!!! hope to see you both soon doug shelly
  2. it s funny that you say that , after30 yrs of seeing it I just want to go somwhere else . do not get me wrong but it is the same as when you guys come here ...... just nice to have a change , are you coming back this april? I still love to see the water a great sunset or sunrise , hell I still love to walk the beach early in the morning with a cup of coffee nothing better for collecting your thoughts and alittle sanity along the way
  3. That's great, it is our home away from home. We just love it there. You are very lucky to have that as your playground.
  4. 5 mins. away , the beach is my play ground I grew up 2 towns north in North Redington Shores
  5. Yes, every year for a month, usually the month of April. How close to that area are you.
  6. for give if I forgot but you two are the ones that vacation in madiera beach , correct ? ..... (john's pass )
  7. I can understand that but hey, we have to eat to keep our strength up and we usually pick near the bar and the food hahaha.
  8. we can think of other ways to excersize, lol after all it is hedo my problem is after a day in the pool drinking I need to be close to the room so that I do not have to stagger that far before dinner , lol......... either way looking forward to meeting and seeing you both hope you have a safe trip.
  9. That sounds great! We don't mind being on the prude side we like to walk and it allows us a little bit of exercise when we are lounging around so much.
  10. we are ocean view nude , asked to be half way to the nude pool but we will see how that goes ..............
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast