View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. feb 18-21 2009

was anyone at hedo 3 feb 18-21 2009?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. More First Timers

We are actually not staying at the H2, but will be in a neighboring hotel, and saw that it was possible to purchase just one day tickets. I am so excited to go, a little nervous, but excited!!! My boyfriend and I will be in Jamaica July5-12. Don't have any day set yet to go to
    H2, anybody going to be there any of those days. Would love to meet new people before going.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. hello

I was born in Bulgaria and yes I have accent...40/ 6'2/ 185 lbs,short salt and pepper hair, brown eyes, a nice big, thick 8+ inch cock that I can work you with better than your own dildo. Love sex and not camera shy. Your friend or hubby can watch or participate, its up 2 you... One of those guys that gets more pleasure out of pleasing someone else more then being pleased myself. I love eating pussy, there is just something about being between a woman's legs and controlling every feeling with my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. First timers

We are heading to hedo for the first time. We booked on our own...would we have been better off with a group?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. April 18th-25th

Kit and I are going to be at hedonism iii runaway bay, Jamaica April 18th-25th and were hoping to meet some fun people, maybe experiment a little bit, maybe more, were open to having as much fun as possible!
    Categories
    Uncategorized