View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. store

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\customer\Desktop[/IMG]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Verizon

Does anyone know if possible to update your plan for the week to cover Jamaica only

Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Verizon Availability @ HedoII

First timers going 1/25 through 1/30 and cannot wait!!!!!
    Question for all who have been there previously; are you able to use your cells (Verizon) there? Any information you can give is greatly appreciated!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Couple First Time

It will be our first trip to the island. Will it be difficult to invite a black male to our room? does the staff play with the couples?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. single here

Single guy in my late 40's thinking of traveling alone to hedo . IS tis a good spot for a single man, Would like to even get laid a bunch
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Hedo III Jan 3-10

Hi single here! I will be @ III from Jan 3-10. Its my first time and I am looking to chat with anyone that will be there that week
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Hedo III Nov 8th

Anyone heading to Hedo III 11/8?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Hedo III-Wild Woman Vacation-July 31st, 2009

Anyone going for July 31st 2009?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Butt pic

Needed somewhere to put this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  10. Sexy Single Brown Sugar Lady Traveling Alone To Hedo 2

:

HELLO EVERYONE, I WILL BE TRAVELING TO HEDO 2 ON DEC. 18 TO 23RD, THIS YEAR(2008) I WOULD LOVE TO MEET SOME COOL PEOPLE BEFORE I ARRIVE TO HEIGHTEN MY ENJOYMENT OF THE TRIP!! DROP ME SOME LINES AND LET'S TALK
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  11. H2 October 08, 16-23 We are coming from Brazil

Hi everyone , we are new to Blogs and Hedo , laughs , packing to come (in our case) up to HedoII 16 through 23 October 08 , very much looking forward to meet a lot of fun people , meanwhile regards to all MiguelJ and CeciliaM

Updated 10-12-2008 at 07:46 AM by MiguelJ

Categories
    Uncategorized
  12. Aruba Night

Elle and I had a great time last night having "Aruba Night" with her girlfriend. We had to take a pic for my BBB thread so here it is:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  13. Think out of the box

my hot mama and i r headed to negril on 11/19-11/26 but we r not staying a hedonsim property. is there anyway that us two virgin 'want to be' participants can hook up or get involved? money is tight-newly divorced-child suport yada-yada-yada
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  14. Going for the first time H2

My wife and I are going for the first time to H2 in mid/late Oct. We are both VERY excited to go for the first time and are a little nervous about what to expect while neither of us are prudes we are not into anything but being with each other. Does anyone know what activities to recommend that the resort offers that are outside of the resort, day trips, boat trips, shopping, etc? Thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  15. newyears 2009

we are thinking of returning to hedo for newyears any one been thier for that time of year before
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast