View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Adult Getaway LoveVoodoo Fest 09 Moves to the World Famous Hedonism II

Adult Getaway LoveVoodoo Fest 09 Moves to the World Famous Hedonism II

Washington D.C. January 26, 2009 Adult dating site www.LoveVoodoo.com moves its now infamous wild adult get away LoveVoodoo Fest from Hedonism III to the World Famous Hedonism II. This is the fifth year for LoveVoodoo Fest which has been tagged as "Not a family get away"

LoveVoodoo Fest attendees consist of everything from swingers, to singles looking to party and do something wild! What ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Looking to Meet Couples at Hedo II April 9 - 14

Hey There! We'll be at Hedo II from April 9 - 14. We would like to link up with fun, adventurous, open-minded couples or people in general. Drop us a line so we can get to know each other if you're going during this time or want to give us some insight about Hedo II. Thanks!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pictures

Just curious if someone can tell me if there is a way or place to post more pictures?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Gay Friendly?

Hey all,

Went to sex trade show here in Vancouver today and this really caught my eye. Me and my boyfriend would really love to go somewhere where "anything" goes. Is this resort a gay friendly resort? Or is it for straight minded ppl only?

Thanks in advanced for the answers!!

Cheers,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. First timer.....

Hi,

I will be coming to Negril in July with a few of my girlfriends...looking to party and have a good time. I would like to know how your experience has been at this resort.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. hedoIII feb 7th - 17th 09

we will be at Hedo III feb 7th - 17th . 2nd trip ! can't wait !! it's a blast!! who else will be there?? lets chat.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Hedo III March 28-April 2

Going back to Hedo III on March 28th. Any others going to be there?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Jan 09 Hedo 2.

Hi,we are a swinging couple and are early fifties,still very fit,going to Hedo 2 in Jan.Will there be any Bi-Couples there at the same time? Any body ever seen two men having a go on the beach?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. hello single man here going to hedo 3 march 14-22 or 28 to april 4.

hi i am looking to make some contacts in hedo3 on either dates that i might go. i am a single man in my 30s. i have been working in iraq for a year now and really need this vacation.
    Can anyone tell me if hedo is more for singles or couples??????
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Phenomenal Woman

by , 12-11-2008 at 10:21 PM (Phenomenal Woman)
    PHENOMENAL WOMAN
    by Maya Angelou

Pretty women wonder where my secret lies
    I'm not cute or built to suit a fashion model's size
    But when I start to tell them
    They think I'm telling lies.
    I say
    It's in the reach of my arms
    The span of my hips
    The stride of my steps
    The curl of my lips.
    I'm a woman
    Phenomenally
    Phenomenal woman
    That's me.

I walk into a room
    Just as cool as
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  11. I am going to Hedonism on 01/24,but not sure which one is better??

I am planning take a trip to Hedonism on 01/24/09 but i am not sure which one is better Hedonism 2 or Hedonism 3 . If anybody knows coould you tell me please!!

Updated 12-06-2008 at 07:27 PM by lion11230

Categories
    Uncategorized
  12. Join my webclub LOVERSXFINDER.COM - absolutely free!

I would love invite you visit my exclusive adult dating club WWW.LOVERSXFINDER.COM - its fun and absolutely free free of charge!! Find your love or, Friends or Explore your hiden desires and fantasy! You have to try everything in this life, because we live only once -and when you'll get older you will never ever say again i sould i would i could! So guys .., have fun in this life while you still can!! Good luck to everyone!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  13. Sexy And Single Chocolate Carmel In Hedo II

HELLO EVERYONE,

I HAVE SOME SERIOUS ISLAND FEVER!!! I WILL BE PARTYING HARD AT HEDOII NEGRIL IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!! DEC. 18-23RD!!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  14. H2 vs H3

Greetings, We just got back from H3 we had a blast.. We're making plans to attend H2 next year and we have a quick question: So at H3 the popping side was the quad side (DJ, water games, etc) which is the side our room was on and the nude side had more of a laid back kinda vibe, is it the same way at H2 or vice versa (for those whose been to H2). Which side at H2 is the popping side?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  15. Hedo III New Years 2009

Single celebrating New Years at Hedo III. 2nd time for New Years at Hedo III was there last year. Great time. Made many new friends, plan on getting same room ocean view al natural., loved the wind and surf sound blowing in the morning. Plan on going on Cool Running trip and Zip lining, looking for others interested. Dec 29 to Jan 5
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast