View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Thanksgiving at Hedo III

Anyone ever been to Hedo III during the week of Thanksgiving? My husband and I are making our virgin trip then and would love some feedback on what it is like that week.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. May 7 - 17th Hedo II

Hi Folks,

We'd like to chat with anyone who will be there at the same time.
    John and Sarah
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Anyone going to Hedo III May or June?

We are looking for open minded couple(s) to meet and/or communicate with prior to setting our travel date this May, possibly June. My wife is 34 and I'm 45. This is our first time and my wife is curious about soft swap. We were scheduled to go earlier but had to cancel.

Updated 04-12-2009 at 12:21 AM by precambrian (Change in plans)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. feb 18-21 2009

was anyone at hedo 3 feb 18-21 2009?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. More First Timers

We are actually not staying at the H2, but will be in a neighboring hotel, and saw that it was possible to purchase just one day tickets. I am so excited to go, a little nervous, but excited!!! My boyfriend and I will be in Jamaica July5-12. Don't have any day set yet to go to
    H2, anybody going to be there any of those days. Would love to meet new people before going.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. hello

I was born in Bulgaria and yes I have accent...40/ 6'2/ 185 lbs,short salt and pepper hair, brown eyes, a nice big, thick 8+ inch cock that I can work you with better than your own dildo. Love sex and not camera shy. Your friend or hubby can watch or participate, its up 2 you... One of those guys that gets more pleasure out of pleasing someone else more then being pleased myself. I love eating pussy, there is just something about being between a woman's legs and controlling every feeling with my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. First timers

We are heading to hedo for the first time. We booked on our own...would we have been better off with a group?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. April 18th-25th

Kit and I are going to be at hedonism iii runaway bay, Jamaica April 18th-25th and were hoping to meet some fun people, maybe experiment a little bit, maybe more, were open to having as much fun as possible!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. golf game march 10-15???hedo II

anyone planning to take golf clubs?
    saltydawg
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Cocktails Banner

Here is our cool new banner:

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  11. Coming to Hedo 3 April 17-22 2009

Looking for friends and couples to have fun with

Contact us or send pics to cocopuffs44ff@yahoo.com

Updated 03-02-2009 at 07:40 PM by Beachfreaks

Categories
    Uncategorized
  12. Hedo II visit by D and Slickwilli

We will be arriving at Hedo II on 3/13-3/20. It will be my first trip and Slickwilli's 3rd or 4th--he's not sure. Anyone else going to be there at that time? Can send a response to willam10@comcast.net. Thanks!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  13. Hedo 3 March 4th-9th 2009!!!

We will be at Hedo 3 from March 4th - 9th 2009. This is our first time to Hedo!! Who else will be there?

Jessica & Kevin
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  14. From Quebec(French Canada)we will be at H3 from...

Feb.13 to Feb.27. We are part of a group of 70 open mind couples.For us it is our second trip a first whith a group.Last yeard ,we had a great time meething new couples from U.S.A and Australia.Looking to have lots fun ,with new friends.

Sylvie & Pierre
    XOX
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  15. Singles?

Looking to hit Hedonism. Is it a good place for singles or is it more of a couples resort?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast