View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Some Advice--Please

We will be going to hedo 3 in nov. First time there. He was at 2 with his ex---no big deal. I am bi--he is straight. What should I expect. I want this to be the best vacation ever. I do not want either of us to be bored in anyway. Any advice would be appreciated. Nervous
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Littlenervous

Hi,
    Going to hedo 3 in november. This will be my first time there and I am looking for some advice or insight on what to expect, what to do, you know the standard questions. I am bi--my boyfriend is straight. He went with his ex to hedo 2. That does not bother me. Any advice would be helpful. I do not want us to be bored in anyway. I will go out of my way to make this a great trip for him/us. Thanks.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Not sure which hedo to go, first time for wife

I was in Hedo 3 in 2002. I went alone as a single male, mistake. But otherwise had a great time, room was nice, people were friendly, I stayed aunatural garden view. Only disappointmnet I had was beaches were small.
    Now married and have talked wife into trying the whole experience. But where to go? I have been reading and still not sure. Ive read Hedo 2 has better beaches but is outdated and Hedo 3 has much nicer facilities. Comparing to what I know of hedo 3 a nicer beach to walk ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. October 13 - 23, 2009

Hi everyone. We are Mark and Judy. Last November (2008) we were Hedo virgins. We loved our visit and agreed to make it an annual event. This will be our second visit.

Mark is a 60/70's era hippie who subsequently played as a professional for 30 years. Judy is a tiny bundle of joy who puts up with Mark. We both like to party with drink, and Mark likes the smoke. Last year, we used our visit to learn about Hedo and to become comfortable. This year, we want to blossom, cut loose, and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Less than 3 days to go...

Here it is another Sunday. Today the Beach! As I saw the waves crashing, I thought hmmm... this would be so much better if I could actually drink on the beach...sigh got to wait it patiently out.

With 95% of items in place... I am allowing my body to actually relax. When I start to get flustered at work, I sit back, stretch and look at my calendar and smile.

Its amazing how visualization can calm a soul.

The ONE thing that has me ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. virgin

My wife and I are newbies going to Hedo 3 for the first time in January 2010
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. 9 Days to Go!

Its Sunday. And its a beautiful, pleasant, boring day! I have not experienced the resort yet and already it feels like my feelings towards the 'everyday' has changed.

I am captured by

I need a brain freeze so I can stop thinking about my trip
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Next trip back to paridise

Im so happy its just about a month away! My husband and i will be @ hedo the first week in august! sooooooo happy!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. 16 Days To Go!

Just finished another crazy day at work and all I can think about is sand, surf, and

I helped my roommate find some sights for our theme nights and I am seriously thinking of making a profession out travel... But travel only to Hedo mind you!

I have been told that I have too much in my luggage... Its my first trip so I dont mind nor care if I am tipping heavy to get it in the cab to the airport, cab to resort and cab back home!

My 1st stamp ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Hedo 2 for Hedoween

Hi, guys just wanted to know how many people will be at Hedo 2 for Hedoween. We are a nice couple from Ontario heading to Hedo 2 for our second trip on Oct. 30. Lets become friends before we get there.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  11. going to hedo ii in july

going to hedo in july. Anybody going
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  12. Fourth of July @Hedo 3!!!

Hello Everyone,

Any singles headed to Hedo 3 the weekend of the 4th of July? I am thinking about it, just tryin to see who may be in the place.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  13. Here I go again!!! Hedo 2 in November!!

Hello Everyone!!! Were are the fun ppl going to Hedo 2 in Novemeber 20-27, 09?

I can not wait,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  14. H2 vs H3

We went to H3 in 2008. We had a fantastic time! We are considering H2 this year. We really enjoyed the theme night and all the crazyness. Is H2 as much of a party place? There will be 6 in our group ( three couples ). Does H2 have the Playboy Channel also?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  15. May 20 - 23 Grand Lido, May 23 - 28 Hedo 2

Getting hitched at Grand Lido on Friday, May 22, 2009 and then Honeymooning at Hedo 2!!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast